Q&A: What do “fish eyes” look like when we use rheology modifiers?

In the monthly Q&A, Chavi asked, You also use the term “fish eyes when using rheology modifiers. Could you provide a photo so I know what to look for? Thanks! “”Fish eyes” are agglomerates of partially hydrated powders characterized by a tough outer layer which prevents the complete wetting of particles within the interior.” (Reference) Basically, they’re…

You are not logged in. This content is for $3 Level, $5 Level, and $10 Level members only. Please login if you are a member.
Log InSubscribe